Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thanks, Guys!



I know what you're thinking - boy, is he tardy to the blogging party! Yup, this is my first blog and, yup, I'm way behind the blogging phenomenon. For all I know, blogging is on the decline at this point. It wouldn't be the first time I'd been late getting in on something popular.


The thing is, if it wasn't for some Twitter buds of mine, I still wouldn't have a blog and you wouldn't be reading this. Jeff (@MyNatureApps), Dennis (@FishingWithDad), and Larry (@larrybourgeois) recently encouraged me to start a blog promising they would subscribe (uh-huh!). It's not that I had never considered it before, but my thinking was that with all of the blogs out there who would give a rat's butt about another one. Well, with the push these guys gave me, I'm now excited about it! We'll see what happens. 


So, as the title says, thanks guys!

5 comments:

Dennis said...

Blog looks awesome Brian!!...and I can tell from above that I'm really going to enjoy your writing. It's hard to beat reading real memories when they're put to the keyboard...great stuff!!...Dennis

LarryB said...

Wow. This was So worth the wait brother Brian. Glad U made the jump. You've created a terrific entry 2 the blogosphere with your love for the outdoors just a pour'n out in a masterful flow of words we all understand and relate to. Your pics captivate and every one of them is in sharp focus. Don't see that in every other blog. ;-)

Proud 2 be one of your first followers in here Cowboy. Look'n forward to visiting often.

Your Canuky bud. :-)

LarryB said...

Oh yah,one more thing Brian,Thank You muchly for adding a link to one of my little blogs on your very powerful blogroll. :-)

Deer Passion said...

Woohoo! I'm so glad to see that you joined the blogging ranks! Looking forward to reading more! :)

heyBJK said...

I appreciate the comments! Thanks for giving my new blog some feedback!