Saturday, August 20, 2011

Field & Stream's Best of the Best: Magnum Boots

I've never been very adept at self-promotion (just ask my bosses) and don't particularly enjoy it, so when I have a chance to put the spotlight on someone else, I'm all over it! In this case, the spotlight is on Magnum Boots. They recently received the "Best of the Best" new gear award for 2011 from Field and Stream for their Sidewinder HPi MultiCam boots. The boots won't be available to the public until early 2012, but they are already the buzz of the industry from those who have tested them.




As sportsmen and women, we don't always agree with the magazines, TV shows, and various personalities in the business. Nor should we. I hate that sheep mentality. My purpose here is not to try to persuade you to run out and buy these boots or anything else, for that matter. However, it is an honor for Magnum to be chosen from a huge field of companies in the footwear industry. I believe in giving credit where credit is due and Magnum has earned it.


For the past year and a half, I have worn some piece of Magnum gear almost daily - either footwear or outerwear. During those 18 months, I have logged 2,700 hours in Magnum boots. That's not a typo. I have not experienced a single failure of any kind during those 2,700 hours. Zilch. Nada. None. I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that Magnum makes high quality gear. And I don't put my boots on and sit at a desk.


Putting out quality stuff is only one half of the equation. Magnum backs it up with a top notch customer service and PR team. I don't care how good your products are, if your customer service stinks, I won't do business with you and I suspect most of you feel the same. Magnum is a leader in customer service and interaction with their customers. They don't play catch-up. They are innovative and in the front of the pack when it comes to customer relations.




Magnum recently debuted their new blog called BLDG4801 The Magnum Report. You can find all the latest news about products and contests as well as getting an inside look at Magnum. Congratulations, again, on the award from Field and Stream!


Magnum Boots Website
Magnum Boots on Facebook
Magnum Boots on Twitter

2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

too funny - just this morning i got a traffic hit on my blog from someone searching 'magnum worker boots' and they found the post i did after winning the pair from your site.

2,700 hours? you rock!

Nancy said...

I just bought a new pair of boots, but I can't even tell you what brand they are. Just ordinary farm boots -- my Chippewas bit the dust after 6 or so years of continuous wear.

Great review, Brian! :)