I was recently given the "Stylish Blogger Award" by both Glynn at A Reel Lady and LB at Bullets and Biscuits. I'm honored that they thought of my blog and want to thank them both for including me in their list of recipients! I still consider my blog to be too new and my writing too infrequent to be considered for any kind of award, but I am thankful to be among the chosen. If you've been living in a tree with the Keebler elves and haven't visited these two fine blogs, you need to go hit the follow button. Thank you, ladies!
The recipient of this award needs to perform the following duties:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 15 recently discovered worthy bloggers.
4. Contact them to make them aware of the award.
I'm going to knock out the seven boring things about me so we can get to the good stuff. Feel free to speed things up by scrolling down now...
- Journalism was my major during my freshman year of college.
- I used to do wedding photography as a side job.
- I've lived in Michigan, West Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio, South Korea, and Kentucky (now).
- I designed and ran websites for six different outdoor groups/individuals.
- I once went swimming in a natural pool in an underground cavern in the middle of a Saudi Arabian desert. (I can neither confirm nor deny any incidents of camel tipping.)
- My middle name is of Greek origin and means "sacred name".
- I can't carry a tune or dance and I hate roller coasters.
Now that my silliness is out of the way, let me introduce you to the blogs I have chosen to receive the award. Many of the blogs listed by Glynn and LB are the same ones I would have chosen, including theirs. In the interest of not repeating the same cycle, I have tried to choose some blogs that have not been previously awarded. When all previous recipients are naming fifteen blogs, it's difficult not to overlap. Some of these may have been given the award before, but they weren't on the same list as mine. Several of these blogs are new discoveries for me and the others are blogs I have followed for some time.
- Adventures with...Dad
- A Mindful Carnivore
- Antlers & Gills
- Blog Cabin Angler
- Fungal Threads
- Massanutten Game Trails
- Okie Rednecks
- The SoCal Bowhunter
- The WhiteTailed Doe
- Intro to the Outdoors
- Passinthru Outdoors
- Addicted to Angling
- Eating my Deer
- The Suburban Bushwacker
I hope there are some blogs here you haven't visited yet. If so, go say hi and hit the follow button! Thanks again to Glynn and LB for bestowing the love upon my blog! I appreciate it!